Solar Water Pump
On Grid Solar Water Pump
Solar Submersible Pumpsets are easy to install, noise free, efficient and require minimum maintenance. A wide range of pumps are available to meet solar pumping requirements and MNRE standards. Motors are water lubricated and feature robust thrust bearings. Good quality materials are used to obtain a reliable life and provide maintenance free service.
Servotech is India’s best leading Solar Water Pump provider in India. With the expense of diesel and power rising always, sun-powered fueled water siphons are the ideal option for provincial locales as these have a low support cost and guarantee a long item life.
- Water extraction from all size of bores
- Irrigation systems for Agriculture including Drip and Sprinkler systems.
- Pressure boosting applications
- Domestic water supply to large residences and multi storied apartments
- Water supply to commercial establishments like Hotels, Lodges and Hospitals
- Dewatering of mines
- Industrial water supply
- Flood irrigation of small fields
- Cattle watering
- Simple to ship, Corrosion safe and reasonable for open-air establishment.
- Drive power-matched three-phase AC Pump
- Advanced MPPT technology, efficiency>99%
- Perfect system protection, high reliability
- Modular design, easy to install, operate & maintain
- Highly energy efficient submersible solar water pump with energy efficient inverter duty motor.
- High efficiency solar photovoltaic panels with a service life of minimum 20 years.
- Robust design Galvanized steel mounting structure for long life.
- Virtually no maintenance cost.
- Rugged construction
- Easy installation & affordable
- No conventional grid is required
- Highly reliable and durable
- Long operational life
- Eco friendly
- No fuel cost
- Easy to operate & maintain
- Saves electricity charges
- Ambient temperature : +50°C
- Liquid temperature range: 0°C to +80°C
- Water pH: 6.5 – 8
- Sand content: 25 g/m3
|Model No||SVFA 3||SVFA 5||SVFA 7.5||SVFA 10
|Motor Pump HP Rating||3 HP||5 HP||7.5 HP||10 HP|
|VFD capacity||4 kWp||5.5 kWp||7.5 kWp||11 kWp|
|DC Voltage Range||250 V to 800 Vdc||250 V to 800 Vdc||250 V to 800 Vdc||250 V to 800 Vdc|
|PV Vmp Range||450 V - 650 Vdc||450 V - 650 Vdc||450 V - 650 Vdc||450 V - 650 Vdc
|Recommended PV Vmp (Max Efficiency)||550 Vdc||550 Vdc||550 Vdc||550 Vdc|
|Output voltage||400 VAC||400 VAC||400 VAC||400 VAC|
|Output current||8A||12 A||16 A||23 A|
|Output Frequency 50 Hz||50 Hz||50 Hz||50 Hz||50 Hz|
|Ambient Temp Range||0-50°C||0-50°C||0-50°C||0-50°C|